The Customer, by accepting our Trading Terms and Conditions, agree that:
1. All Goods and services will be charged at the prices current at the point of delivery, excluding VAT, irrespective of when the Customer’s order is placed.
2. The Customer is responsible for providing safe and suitable storage, and for ensuring that it will take the full quantity ordered. The Customer will also indemnify TDF FUELS (TDF) against claims, damages and expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the Customer not observing these conditions.
3. If the Customer’s fuel storage container does not hold the full quantity the Customer, or someone on the Customer’s behalf, has ordered, TDF cannot accept liability for loss or damage caused by overflow of the product.
4. TDF reserve the right to charge part load and waiting time charges at our discretion where deemed appropriate.
5. Risk in goods supplied shall pass from TDF to the Customer upon delivery. Ownership of goods supplied shall not pass to the Customer until paid for in full.
6. TDF accept the Customer’s order on the understanding that payment will be made net cash not later than 7 days after the invoice date.
7. TDF reserve the right to charge administration fees if the Customer’s account becomes overdue. The rate will be £20.00 added to an overdue balance each 7th day.
8. If the Customer’s account becomes overdue, TDF reserve the right to enter the Customer’s property to retrieve such goods and the Customer will make these available to TDF.
9. TDF reserve the right to refuse delivery if the Customer’s account becomes overdue at our discretion.
10. The Customer will be charged £20.00 for any payment which is subsequently dishonoured or refused by the Customer’s facilitating Financial Institution.
11. If the Customer, or someone on the Customer’s behalf, or any other unauthorized person, for whatever reason mounts any tanker used in the purpose of the Customer’s delivery, the Customer or person shall do so at the Customer’s or person’s own risk, therefore TDF accept no responsibility.
12. TDF reserve the right to impose a delivery charge at our discretion.
13. The Customer will inspect the goods after delivery, and notify TDF within 24 hours of delivery of any claim for shortages, damages or loss in transit, failing which it shall be conclusively presumed that the Customer has received and accepted the goods.
14. For the purpose of each individual sale, the quantity shown by the metered delivery invoice, or any other method of measuring that TDF employ, shall be accepted by the Customer as the quantity delivered. All tanker meters are calibrated and approved by Trading Standards officials.
15. TDF should not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any failure to perform, or delay in performing, any of our contractual obligations to the Customer attributable to any cause of whatsoever nature beyond our reasonable control and no such failure or delay should be deemed for any purpose to constitute a breach of contract.
16. The charge; for any quantity of oil quoted, within this website may change at any time. Furthermore, in the event of any charge; quoted for any quantity of oil, within this website, which differs significantly from the current charge at our Office will be null and void and the current Price List at our office will prevail.
THE FOLLOWING ALSO APPLIES –
TDF FUELS PayPoint SCHEME
The contract is between the Customer and TDF FUELS (TDF) and by accepting a PayPoint Card the Customer has entered into an agreement with TDF.
TDF FUELS will provide oil in value equal to the amount of credit* on the Card at the price applicable on the day the fuel is ordered.
The Card is a pre-payment scheme only. The Card may only be used to order fuel from TDF. It is not a savings scheme and refunds/withdrawals are not permitted. CardHolder Accounts with a balance less than £5.00 will be closed. No interest is attributable to the Cardholders Account.
The Card is the property of TDF and must be returned to TDF if the Customer does not wish to continue using the PayPoint system.
The Customer is responsible for the safekeeping of the Card and TDF cannot be held responsible for loss/damage or incorrect use of the Card. A fee (£3.00) will be charged for a replacement Card.
Any unresolved dispute between TDF and the Customer will be referred to the Northern Ireland Oil Federation (NIOF) for resolution providing valid PayPoint receipt(s) can be produced.
*Minimum order applies, Credit less than £70.00 will be used as part payment.